- Specialized training courses: treatment of mourning, treatment of anxiety and depression, treatment of sexual dysfunction, diagnosis using psycho-technical and projective psychological tests
- PhD from the Universidad de Valencia (UV), Department of Social Psychology. Qualification: A+
- Psychologist specialized in the field of Clinical Psychology from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Degree in Psychotherapy from the University of Miami (Florida, USA)
- Head of Psychology Unit of FIV VALENCIA (2008-present). Development of Psychology Support Program for patients, evaluation of gamete donors, and member of Ethics Commission
- Associate member and co-director of Instituto de Psicología PSICOMED (Valencia, Spain) (1997-2002). Treatment of individuals and couples for patients undergoing fertility treatment derived from IVI; psychotherapy in adults: anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem, fears; couple therapy, sexual dysfunction
- Coordination of groups adapting to climacterium at company Lladró
- Development of prevention and emotional wellbeing campaigns for female associations
- Management of patients via Psychology of Assisted Reproduction Workshop, University of Barcelona, Master's Degree in Psychology of Human Assisted Reproduction (May 2013)
- Talks for IVF patients: impact of infertility in couple therapy, psychological aspects of assisted reproduction, healthy habits and fertility, how to accept donated gametes...
- Talks for professionals: how to give bad news
- Treatment of complicated cases and interferences
- Psychology in assisted procreation, Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (TDAH) and donor conception; how to address mourning in assisted reproduction...
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Surrogacy & How Does It Work? - Everything You Should Know
- How to Become a Surrogate Mother - Requirements & Qualifications
- Uterine Factor Infertility - Diseases & Anomalies that Cause Infertility
- What Is a Surrogate Mother? - Everything You Should Know
Latest replies to FAQs
- What are the psychological effects of pregnancy?
- What psychological tests should done on the surrogate pregnant woman to ensure that she is prepared for it?
- From a psychological point of view, is it believed that surrogacy can be a problem for both participants, that is to say, for the parents of intention as well as the pregnant woman and the foetus?
- Can the idea of gestation of an embryo that is not one's own cause psychological problems or sequels? And giving the baby after birth?
- How is surrogacy seen from a psychological viewpoint?
- How does infertility psychologically affect a woman, in other words, the idea of not being able to conceive her own child?
Last Update: 01/17/2019