- Master's Degree in Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction by the University of Valencia (UV)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences, Genetics & Human Reproduction by the University of Valencia (UV)
- Embryologist at Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (IVI) Barcelona (2016-present)
- Embryologist at Fertilidad Roca (Murcia) (2016-2016)
- Junior Embryologist at URA Quirón Torrente (2015-2015)
- Editor-in-chief and manager of scientific publications of Reproducción Asistida ORG (2014-2016)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Egg and Sperm Donation in Assisted Reproduction
- Egg Donation: Requirements, Tests and Process
- Surrogacy Laws by Country - Where Is It Legal?
- Being a Surrogate: Psychological Aspects, Risks and Benefits
- Surrogate Medical Follow-Up Before and During Pregnancy
Latest replies to FAQs
- What are the general requirements for a woman to become a surrogate?
- ¿What damages does a surrogacy process imply for the surrogate?
Last Update: 01/17/2019