- Preparatory Classes (Hypokhâgne-Khâgne) with Spanish specialty (2004-2006)
- Bachelor LLCE (Langues, Littérature et Culture Étrangère) (2006-2008)
- Preparation to Spanish CAPES competition (2008-2009)
- Spanish teacher in France: 2009-2017
- French trainer and translator in a IT company: 2017-2018
- Translator (from Spanish to French and English) and Editorial Director of Babygest magazine in French and English at DCIP Consulting: January 2019- now
Latest articles and collaborations
- Which Countries Can United States Citizen Adopt From?
- Domestic Adoption in U.S: - What Are the Requirements & Process
- Adopting a Child in United States: - How Does it Work?
- What Is Foster Care? How Does It Work in United States?
- What is recurrent miscarriage? - Reasons, Tests and Treatment
- LGBT Adoption: Are Gays Allowed to Adopt in United States?
- What Is IVF Surrogacy? - Process, Success Rates & Cost
- Indications for surrogacy
- Relationship with the Surrogate Mother
- Uterine Anomalies - Types, Impact on Fertility & Treatment
- What is the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)?
- Becoming Single Mother Thanks to Surrogacy: Where Is it Possible?
- Parentage and Nationality: How Does it Work in Surrogacy Process?
- Tips to Choose the Surrogate
- Male Fertility Testing – How Do You Know if You Are Infertile?
- What Is Controlled Ovarian Stimulation?
- Embryo Implantation Failure: Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- Autoimmune Diseases: - How Do They Affect Fertility?
- Classification criteria and categories according to the embryo quality
- What Are the Risks of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- What Are the Risk of Twin Pregnancy in Surrogacy Process?
- Cardiovascular Diseases: What Are the Risks in Pregnancy?
- Adopting in the United Kingdom: - How Does it Work?
- Surrogacy vs Adoption Process, What Are the Differences?
- Single Parent Adoption: - Where Is it Possible and How Does it Work?
- International Adoption in the U.S. - How Does It Works?
- In vitro embryo culture and development
- How to Become a Surrogate Mother - Requirements & Qualifications
- Uterine Factor Infertility - Diseases & Anomalies that Cause Infertility
- Recurrent IVF Failure: Causes and Solutions to be Parents
- How Is Pregnancy Lived in Surrogacy Month by Month?
- Choosing the Surrogacy Agency: How Does it Work?
- How to Choose the Destination for Surrogacy Process?
- Follicular puncture to extract the mature eggs
- Surrogacy : - What Does the Law Say?
- Surrogate Medical Follow-Up Before and During Pregnancy
- Surrogacy for Heterosexual Couples:- How Does it Work?
- Uterine Cancer
- Pregnancy Risks During Surrogacy
Last Update: 08/01/2018