- Board-certified in REI and OB/GYN, with annual recertification
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - The University of Connecticut Health Center
- M. D. in Medicine - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Pre-medical education with a minor in psychology - Columbia University in the City of New York
- Director of Fertility CARE: The IVF Center (2003-present)
- Consultant at Cryos International (2016-present)
- Past President of the Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI) and past Division Director of (REI) at Winnie Palmer Hospital
- Founder of Fertile Dreams (Orlando, FL) (2003-2013)
- Medical Director of Reproductive Health Institute at Orlando Health (1999-2003)
Honors and awards
- American Medical Association’s “Physicians’ Recognition Award” annually
- Selected by colleagues as Top Doctor in America® annually
Scientific community involvement
- Author of GET PREGNANT! Science-based Strategies to Help You Finally Overcome Infertility and Have Your Baby, a comprehensive guide to help patients on their infertility journey. Published by Harvard Common Press in mid-2019
- Launcher of podcast entitled Fertility Health, featuring his discussion with national experts on pertinent infertility topics (2018)
- Author and reviewer of research studies with publications in many leading medical journals and textbooks
- Lecturer at numerous physician and patient seminars around the country.
- He is interviewed regularly on TV news/talk shows, radio, podcasts and newspapers on reproductive health topics
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons) (FACS)
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists) (FACOG)
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Live birth of twins derived from zona-free oocyte
- Live birth from a 46-year-old using fresh autologous oocytes through in vitro fertilization
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Surrogacy & How Does It Work? - Everything You Should Know
- Surrogacy in the USA - Is It Legal in All 50 States?
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) - Techniques Used in Surrogacy
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is sex election of the baby allowed in United States?
- Can two males have a biological child with the DNA of both in a single pregnancy?
- Is surrogacy permitted in Florida?
- During endometrial preparation, is it better to do the natural cycle or the substituted cycle?
- In which cases should you use a surrogate to have a baby?
- What are the different types of surrogacy?
Last Update: 01/17/2019