- Specialization Program in Assisted Reproduction and Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares and Ginefiv.
- Specialization Program in Clinical Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH).
- Degree in Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences from the University of Valencia. (UV)
- Writer and management of scientific content at Reproducción Asistida ORG
- Writer and management of scientific content at Babygest
- Internship in the area of molecular genetics and cytogenetics at the Hospital Ramón y Cajal (Madrid)
- Internship at the Ginefiv fertility clinic (Madrid)
- Internship in a Parkinson's research group at the Genetics Department of the University of Valencia (UV)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Egg and Sperm Donation in Assisted Reproduction
- Classification criteria and categories according to the embryo quality
- What Are the Risk of Twin Pregnancy in Surrogacy Process?
Latest replies to FAQs
- How much is an egg donation treatment?
- How much do you get paid for donating your gametes?
- Can a sperm donor get to know "his child"?
- Can pregnancy be achieved in the first ivf cycle?
- Is a woman's age important for IVF success?
- Is there a maximum number of IVF attempts a woman can undergo?
- What are the risks for egg donors?
- Does the egg donor receive any financial compensation?
- Can I have sexual intercourse during egg donation process?
- Can embryos survive freezing?
- Can ICSI produce the same risks as conventional IVF?
- Is IVF more likely to cause fetal malformations?
- Are there greater risks when IVF treatment is given to older women?
- Is there ethical controversy in IVF techniques?
- Can pregnancy be achieved with D-quality embryos?
- Is embryo quality related to the health of the baby?
- What is the reason for poor embryo quality?
- Is the discomfort greater in a twin pregnancy than in a normal pregnancy?
- In a twin pregnancy, does labor always occur by cesarean section?
- What consequences can evanescent twin syndrome have on the other fetus?
Last Update: 05/28/2019