- Certificate of University Expert in Genetic Diagnosis Techniques from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Master's Degree in Human Assisted Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM)
- Degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- Junior Embryologist at Hospital de Día Quirónsalud Donostia
- Writer of scientific contents at Reproducción Asistida ORG
- Junior Embryologist at Clínica Tambre (Madrid, Spain)
Scientific community involvement
- ASEBIR embryo cataloging actualization (online)
- Adaptation of the laboratory to blastocyst culture (IVI Madrid)
- Advances and utility of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (IVI Madrid)
- Clinical Embryology (Jesus Usón Minimally Invasive Surgery Centre, Cáceres)
- Embryo morphology (IVI Madrid)
- IVF laboratory optimization (IVI Madrid)
- Innovative techniques in IVF laboratory (IVI Madrid)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Medical Contraindications to Pregnancy - When to Use a Surrogate
- How Does Surrogacy Work for Gay Couples?
- Sterility or Infertility: Are they the same or are there any differences?
- Female Fertility Testing: How Does it Work?
- How Does Surrogacy Work in the UK? - Law, Cost & FAQs
- Is It Possible to Combine Egg Donation with Surrogacy?
- Surrogacy in Brazil: What requirements must be met?
- Is Surrogacy Legal in Greece? - Law, Requirements & Cost
- How Does Embryo Transfer work?
- Is it Necessary to be Present at the Embryo Transfer of the Surrogate Mother?
- Becoming Single Mother Thanks to Surrogacy: Where Is it Possible?
- Cardiovascular Diseases: What Are the Risks in Pregnancy?
- Surrogacy : - What Does the Law Say?
- Uterine Cancer
Latest replies to FAQs
- Do gay couples need to be married to go through surrogacy?
- In which countries can gays go to for surrogacy?
- Is it hard to find a surrogate for a gay couple? Where can they find her?
- Can a gay couple go through surrogacy in Ukraine?
- What types of autoimmune diseases cause miscarriage?
- Can pregnancy trigger lupus?
- What blood clotting disorders cause miscarriage?
- How does diabetes affect the pregnancy?
- What is APAS during pregnancy?
- Is Crete a good destination for surrogacy in Greece?
- Is commercial surrogacy allowed in Greece?
- Can we use a known egg donor for gestational surrogacy in Greece?
- Do IPs become the legal parents of the child from the time of conception under Greek law?
- How easy is surrogacy in the UK?
- Is commercial surrogacy legal in the UK?
- Can a woman become a surrogate for a family member in the UK?
- How much does a surrogate get paid in the UK?
- Can a single man have a surrogate baby in the UK?
- What are the average success rates for gestational surrogacy in the UK?
- How much does a female fertility test cost?
- Is surrogacy also possible for singles or just for couples only?
- Why isn't it common to travel to Brazil for surrogacy?
- In which countries is surrogacy legal?
- Which destinations allow a gay couple or a single man to use a surrogate?
- What does surrogacy with egg donation cost?
- Do I have to choose a different destination in case I'm not able to use my own eggs?
- How much is surrogacy with donor eggs?
- Does the timing of the transfer change if PGD is done or if donated embryos are used?
- Why isn't the transfer usually done on the 2nd or 4th day when the embryo is a morula?
- When are embryos implanted after the transfer?
- Can rest influence whether the transfer is positive or negative?
- Is the embryo transfer one of the moments in which you have to be present?
- Even if we can't be there during the transfer, is there still the possibility to know if everything went well?
- How can I find a surrogate mother if I am a single woman?
- Is it a viable option for a single woman to have a child by surrogacy?
Last Update: 01/17/2019