- Master's Degree in Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology from the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV)
- Editor-in-chief and manager of scientific publications of Reproducción Asistida ORG
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) - Internship in the fields of Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe (CIPF) - Internship at Citomics Laboratory
Scientific community involvement
- Relocation of the NIb Gene in the Tobacco Etch Potyvirus Genome/JVI
- Degree's Final Research Project: Regulation of DNA replication in yeast by small RNAs at the National University of Ireland in Galway (NUIG)
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Foster Care? How Does It Work in United States?
- Surrogacy vs Adoption Process, What Are the Differences?
- Single Parent Adoption: - Where Is it Possible and How Does it Work?
- LGBT Adoption: Are Gays Allowed to Adopt in United States?
- From Which Countries Can United States Citizen Adopt?
- International Adoption in the U.S. - How Does It Works?
- Domestic Adoption in U.S: - What Are the Requirements & Process
- Adopting a Child in United States: - How it Works?
- What is recurrent miscarriage? - Reasons, Tests and Treatment
- What Causes Endometriosis? - Symptoms, Treatment & Pregnancy
- Uterine Factor Infertility - Diseases & Anomalies that Cause Infertility
- What Is MRKH Syndrome? - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Asherman's Syndrome - Grading, Symptoms, Causes & Fertility
- Is Surrogacy Legal in Russia? - Law, Cost & Requirements
Latest replies to FAQs
- Do you have to pay to adopt a baby?
- Is single parent adoption allowed in Russia?
- Are the countries where surrogacy process is legal the same countries where to adopt?
- Can I adopt if I already have a child born by surrogacy?
- Can a gay couple adopt even if they're not married?
- What are the objectives of the foster care?
- Is it possible to adopt in Ethiopia?
- Is international adoption possible in Romania?
- In which countries can same-sex couples adopt?
- Can severe endometriosis cause miscarriage?
- Can severe endometriosis lead to cancer?
- What does severe endometriosis look like?
- How does endometriosis affect pregnancy?
- How soon can severe endometriosis return?
- Is treatment of Asherman's syndrome covered on NHS?
- What is absolute uterine factor infertility?
- Can a woman have a baby without a womb?
- What is MRKH infertility?
- Can you get pregnant with no uterus?
- Do you still get a period without a uterus?
- How do women with vaginal agenesis pee?
- Can a woman without womb menstruate?
- Can a transgender woman get pregnant?
- Are pelvic adhesions dangerous?
- Can you get pregnant with Asherman's syndrome?
- Can pelvic adhesions cause bloating and nausea?
- Is commercial surrogacy allowed in Russia?
- Is surrogacy in Russia possible for a single man?
- What role does hypothyroidism play in recurrent miscarriage?
- What is secondary recurrent miscarriage?
- What are the signs and symptoms of recurrent miscarriage?
Last Update: 01/17/2019