- Choose the right clinic for you.
- Semen Analysis and Initial Clinical Consultation
- Further screening
- Choose an egg donor
- Donor screening
- Legal clearance (fresh donation only)
- Egg retrieval and embryo creation
- Surrogate matching
- Legal clearance and insurance clearance
- Embryo transfer
- Meet your baby!
Suggested for you: How Can a Single Man Become a Father?.
Dr. Joel G. Brasch
Dr. Joel Brasch is the Medical Director of Chicago IVF, founded in 2005. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and has over 25 years of direct experience in fertility treatment and reproductive care. He is also the Director of Mount Sinai Medical Center’s Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.