Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Average cost of surrogacy in the United States

Average cost of surrogacy in the United States

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Avni</span>
    Avni

Heey! My husband and I – we’re a gay couple – are considering surrogacy here in the US… What are our options? We’ve been saving for a long time because we’ve had the chance to read some sample cost breakdowns… We’re now more than ready, but kinda overwhelmed because we don’t know how to start, not even if we should do it without an agency or not. Can you help us out? Thanks!

10/04/2017 at 17:46
  2. Dear Avni,

Currently, the average cost of surrogacy in the USA is about $35,000 USD. However, it varies on a state-by-state basis. Keeping in mind that you’re a same-sex male couple, you should pay special attention to the state chosen. The most surrogacy-friendly states are California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Nevada, New Hampshire, Washington DC, Illinois, Florida, Arkansas, North Dakota, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.

My advice is that you visit different surrogacy agencies and ask for estimates. This will allow you to have an idea and create a budget plan. Keep in mind that, irrespective of the expected initial costs, you should prepare an extra sum to cover potential incidentals and unforeseen events that may occur. Continue reading here: Surrogacy in the United States.

I hope I have been able to help,

Best wishes

10/05/2017 at 08:55
  3. Hello there!
    How are you doing? Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I am also an infertile person. I am from Japan. I had faced infertility for so long. Infertility period was a tough phase of my life. Then happiness comes and I came to know about surrogacy. I made a search on different pregnancy forums about surrogacy and found that it a great procedure. I opted for surrogacy. I went to Europe because surrogacy is banned in our country. I had been blessed with baby through surrogacy from a reputable clinic. I hope you found a way. Best wishes.

08/19/2018 at 04:41
  4. I am confused. Isn’t the surrogacy cost around $95000 in the USA? That’s what the website says. Also, keep one thing in mind. Ask the clinic or agency to give you a plan. It can help you avail more than one tries. Good luck with it.

08/28/2018 at 16:03
Leave a reply
Other topics related to this forum