Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Best surrogacy clinic USA

Best surrogacy clinic USA

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Lawrence</span>
    Lawrence

Hi!

we are a couple from the Midwest and we are at our wits end. We had 7 IVF/ICSI cycles, tried our IVFs with both my sperm and a donor’s sperm. After treatments failed, we opted for egg donor IVF. We tried 2 cycles. You can imagine our financial and emotional hardship.

Now, we’re considering a surrogate as our last option. I’d be willing to take on a mortgage just to see my wife happy with her baby in her arms after so much sacrifice. Which surrogacy clinic do you recommend us? As we can’t bear another failure, I’d love to see some recommendations about the best clinics the U.S has to offer.

12/15/2019 at 12:49
  2. Hi Lawrence,

first of all- I’m deeply sorry to hear this. You guys have been through a lot. I personally do not know which one would earn the title ‘best surrogacy clinic’, but there sure are some reputable surrogacy clinics in the U.S., as the United States is the country with the most profound experience in surrogacy issues.

For this reason, we have created our fertility report, which helps you select the surrogacy clinics or agencies that best suits your needs. Additionally, this tool provides you with a cost estimate in order to prevent unpleasant surprises when it comes to starting the process as well as a detailed list of steps to be be taken.

Wish you all the best for your journey to parenthood!

12/29/2019 at 14:40
  3. Hello Lawrence!

We had a positive experiencie with family choice surrogacy. They are situated in Indiana, maybe that would be of interest to you.

06/15/2020 at 14:58