Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Difference between surrogacy and IVF
Menu

Difference between surrogacy and IVF

1. annabella
    annabella

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I also have the same problem. I have been facing infertility without any cause. I have been TTC for 10 years. But nothing worked for me. But there are procedures like IVF or surrogacy. You should try one of them. I am planning for surrogacy. As it is safer like normal pregnancy. Surrogacy has the high success rate as compared to IVF. Surrogacy is worth trying procedure. But the most important thing is choose the clinic carefully. Choose a procedure and clinic carefully. I hope things work for you.

08/18/2018 at 14:58
  2. Hello hows it going?? did you eventually opt for surrogacy? how did things turn out? I’m also planning surrogacy but I’m still wary.
    Don’t know which destination to chose. I don’t have many financial resources so I might need to apply for a loan. I’m not sure about investing more in a safe destination or saving money and risk it in a cheaper country.
    Advice would be appreciated!!

10/02/2019 at 18:16
  3. Hello Blackhorse,

I suggest you read the following article compiled with all destinations for surrogacy available: Where is surrogacy possible?

Also have a look at the surrogacy budget: What do I have to except in a surrogacy buget?

Hope this helps,

Romina

10/03/2019 at 09:04
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.