Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Egg donour
Menu

Egg donour

1. eggdonour
    eggdonour

Hey folks,

I’m currently a student and facing financial issues. So I consider egg donation. I already have found an eggbank. So I want to know if
    anyone here has first-hand experience?? I don’t know what I’ll have to expect.
    THX!!

09/30/2019 at 11:06
  2. Hello you,

In my case, it didn’t go so well. If I had known beforehand what was expecting me, I would have said “no”. You have to administer yourself hormonal injections which cause you severe side effects. (Beware if you have phobia with needles and injections!!) I was always bloated, irritated, mood swings.. I wasn’t myself to be clear.

They didn’t inform me well about the possiblity of ovarian hyperstimulation either. So once I was doing so bad, I went to the ER and what they found was I was suffering from hyperstimulation.

It took me some time to recover after my eggs were extracted. I was paid a good amount of money but that’s not worth it. Wouldn’t do it again. Definitly hasn’t worked for me. If it works for others, fine, I’m happy for them. But for me it’s a big NO.

Wish you all the best. Think about it carefully. Talk to other donors. Chose your battles wisely.

10/03/2019 at 09:15
You might also like
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.