Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
How successful is surrogacy?

How successful is surrogacy?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Jake Gow</span>
    Jake Gow

Dear Sandra, my husband and I have just signed the surrogacy agreement with our lovely surrogate. We’ve been looking for the best agencies, attorneys, counsellors, etc. for month in order to make this WORK! We can’t wait to have our baby and it’s amazing that our surrogate is such a joyful, adorable, affectionate, reliable woman (no words to describe her!!!! we’ve just fallen in love). Now we want to know what are the chances of surrogate pregnancies to fail… although we truly believe that everything’s going to be alright!! šŸ˜€ Can u give us any hints?

02/13/2018 at 17:09
  2. Dear Jake Gow,

I’m very glad for you being so happy with your surrogate! I wish you the best of everything in your journey šŸ™‚

As for the success rates of surrogacy (I’m assuming you live in the USA), the surrogacy success rates range between 65% to even 75%, whether fresh or frozen embryos are used. The live birth rates once the surrogate is pregnant reach 95%.

I hope this helps,

Best

02/15/2018 at 08:43
  3. Hey Jake, I hope you are doing well. I am so happy for you. Its a great news that you have signed your contract. Surrogacy is a wonderful treatment. I hope you ll get a BFP result soon. Well I am no professional. But from my experience I believe that success rate depends upon the clinic you are referring to. If doctors are responsible enough to work out every single detail. And the facilities are up to the mark. Only then an attempt goes successful. I have been TTC for 10 years. I have seen and observed a lot. I am also thinking to start my surrogacy journey.

08/12/2018 at 14:57
  4. You have made a right decision of surrogacy. It is good that you found a good surrogate. Surrogates are just saints. Hope you have a good experience with her. As far as the success rate of surrogacy is concerned that no doubt surrogacy have a high success rate. I myself had gone through this procedure from one of the best clinics in Europe and now I’m happy with my twin babies. It is all about having faith and choosing a right path. I wish and hope your procedure also prove successful. ALL THE BEST !!

08/18/2018 at 12:10
    • Just superb, hun, I think I already saw some posts of yours. Iā€™m so happy for you!! May your tiny ones come to this world healthy and happy.

Friends of mine passed surrogacy in Ukraine 2 years ago and were blessed with a lovely baby girl. We asked more about how the process went for them there and realized there were super options at the clinic for our case. So we started research on IVF with donor egg there and soon found ourselves at the same clinic as them. We tried 2 shots with our own egg. We were lucky to get our baby after 2 shots. Then we thought about more kids. So currently are back to the process for a sibling with the same clinic. Wish me good luck.

08/22/2020 at 13:30
  5. I am so happy to see that we have techniques like surrogacy and IVF they are facilitating us in this fake world. For infertile couples, there is no other option than IVF and surrogacy. We are indeed blessed now. Sending love to you. I recommend all of you to go for surrogacy through the clinic in Europe.

08/18/2018 at 14:16
  6. Hi there.
    I can understand what you feel. I have been through infertility. I was devastated when I found out that I had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that I could never get pregnant. My husband and I were beyond devastated. We tried an IVF procedure, but sadly it did not work for us, so we had to go for surrogacy. Yes there is a treatment like surrogacy. There are clinics which could help you out, like they helped me out. They are really good at what they do. They have treated many couples who were going through IVF and Surrogacy procedures. I hope you find it easy to cope with everything. Just stay positive. And don’t stress too much about this. Everything will turn out fine.

08/21/2018 at 19:27
  7. Yes, the surrogacy success rate is pretty much high. It is 75% to 85% all over the world. It can vary in different countries. Also, another factor that affects it is the quality of eggs. It does not matter if it’s fresh or frozen. Neither does the attribute of donor eggs matter. The only thing that matters is the quality. I hope you have a successful journey.

08/25/2018 at 10:12
  8. Aww, This is sweet. Congratulations. I hope everything goes as planned. Wish you the best of luck. The surrogacy success rate is varied from country to country. It also depends on the clinic. Just be positive.

08/25/2018 at 16:23
  9. One of my friends had a baby through surrogacy last month. And she is very satisfied with her experience of surrogacy. So dear, don’t worry. Everything will be alright. Just pray to God for her good health. She told me that success chances of surrogacy are 95%. Which is quite excellent. So don’t worry. Just stay positive. Best of luck.

08/25/2018 at 17:26
  10. I am glad that the process is going great for you, moreover, the surprising thing is that you have to build a good relationship with your surrogate. I am also looking for my infertility solution. But and you have set great example for others. I have also followed bloggers who are quite vocal about their struggles and finally resorted to surrogacy. They also have shown a brighter side of the surrogacy. They have built a healthy relationship with the birth surrogate.

08/25/2018 at 18:57
  11. Hey! I think its pretty successful. It’s a very reliable option. This is the reason why it is becoming so common worldwide. Some clinics even boast success rates in excess of 65-70%! That’s pretty decent in my opinion. It’s a great procedure, to be honest.

08/25/2018 at 19:25
  12. If you are going for the surrogacy then my dear you should go for it with the full heart. It will definitely work for you. Just be patient. And don’t lose hope. You are really very lucky that you have found a very good surrogate mother. Now its your responsibility to take good care of your surrogate. Wish you best of luck for the future.

08/25/2018 at 20:19
  13. Hey there Jake. Good to see you so much excited for your surrogacy journey. Since you are staring a new experience and have taken the final decision. You should not look into the cons of the aspect. It will only divert you from your goal. You seem so optimistic that it is just amazing. In this journey of yours being positive is going to help you the most. Since you guys are looking for the right guidance. I hope you and your wife have an amazing journey. All the prayers and best wishes for you guys. Good luck in the future.

08/26/2018 at 13:49
  14. Hello there. Surrogacy is a good option for having a kid. As that way the patient will have their own child. I have been through infertility. And i completely understand your situation. I had been diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease, due to which i could not get pregnant. I was so devastated, but then my doctor told me about surrogacy. I had been struggling through infertility. So surrogacy was the best option for me, or at least that is what i think. The clinic i contacted was very good, and they knew what they were doing. they helped me out through everything. My surrogate was a beautiful and kind woman, who did not complain even once. Thanks to the clinic we went to.So, you should first contact couples who have been through surrogacy, and even pay them a visit, if you can. I hope everything turns out perfectly fine for you, Best of luck .

08/28/2018 at 15:20
  15. Hello, hope you are doing well. This is such a good news. I’m really happy for you. Its good to know that you found a wonderful surrogate for yourself. To answer your question, surrogate pregnancies fail rarely. Because the surrogate passes a few tests. It is made sure that she has her own kids and she has a healthy uterus. So, I don’t think surrogate pregnancies fail very often. You don’t have to worry about it. Hopefully, everything will go right. Don’t pay attention to the negative thoughts. It is important that you stay positive and stress-free during this. I hope everything goes well for you. I can’t wait for an update. Good luck!

08/29/2018 at 16:41
  16. Surrogacy is a wonderful treatment. I hope you ll get a BFP result soon. Well I am no professional. But from my experience I believe that success rate depends upon the clinic you are referring to. If doctors are responsible enough to work out every single detail. And the facilities are up to the mark. Only then an attempt goes successful.

07/29/2019 at 09:53
Leave a reply