Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
How much do you get for being a surrogate mother?

How much do you get for being a surrogate mother?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">EVE</span>
    EVE

Hey, I had my second son last November 2017 and currently going through serious financial issues… I’m unemployed and DH has a poor salary so I’m considering becoming a surrogate… Some people have told me about it but I actually don’t know how much do you earn… I’ve proven fertility (2 natural children), so what else do I need?

02/09/2018 at 10:39
  2. Hello EVE,

Actually, the financial compensation paid to surrogates varies on a case-by-case basis. But, on average, US surrogates receive a compensation that ranges from $35,000 to $40,000 plus a reimbursement of expenses.This rate may increase if you become a repeated surrogate. Moreover, in states like California, for instance, surrogates are on high demand, which means that the compensation you may receive can be even higher.

I hope this helps,

Best

02/12/2018 at 11:13
  3. Hello,

I’d like to be a surrogate, how does the application procedure work? do I have to hand in a CV at a fertility clinic?

10/22/2019 at 11:15
    • Hello potentialsurrogate,

application can be made at any surrogate agency. You have to pass the general qualifications first.

Please keep in mind that you must have at least one child of your own and that birth took place without any complications. After having passed the initial requirements, medical and psychological screenings will be made.

Hope this helps,
      Best regards

10/22/2019 at 11:21
Leave a reply