Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Opinions Surrofamily – Surrogacy in California

Opinions Surrofamily – Surrogacy in California

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Hero</span>
    Hero

Hi there,

Surrofamily offers a promotion package with unlimited IVF for $91000 or $115000, respectively.

Egg donor, surrogate payment and medical insurance for surrogate included.

This seems to good to be true because it’s actually quite economic for California. Where is the trap? Someone already undergone surrogacy there and could tell me a little?

12/04/2019 at 18:09
  2. Hi Hero,

Friends of mine did surrogacy with Surrofamiliy. From what I know they use a surrogate mother and egg donor from Russia or Ucraine. Also, IVF is made in Russia or Ucraine which contributes to a lower cost. Afterwards, the surrogate will have to travel to the U.S for giving birth.

12/28/2019 at 17:49
  3. Hello Hero,

I recommend you to make sure of studying the conditions of these programs before hiring anything. For example, in the standard program of their website, it says that the surrogate is not American, although in the VIP program she is.

If you still don’t know which options are best for you, I recommend you have a look at our fertility report. We will inform you about all countries that are considered safe for surrogacy treatments, the costs, and other important aspects.

Hope this helps,

Best

02/04/2020 at 10:19
  4. At which month does the surrogate have to travel to the U.S for delivery? What would happen, if she would have a preterm birth in the Ukraine?

02/05/2020 at 14:31
Leave a reply