Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Single Mom looking for surrogacy

Single Mom looking for surrogacy

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">danielle</span>
    danielle

Hi there,

I’m a single woman, 39 years old and MRKHS patient. I’m looking for a gestational surrogacy in the U.S. But I’m a bit overwhelmed tbh and don’t know where to start. Can someone advice me?
    THX

12/26/2019 at 11:36
  2. Hello Danielle,

in order to make a well-informed decision, I recommend you to read the following post in order to get a grasp of the concept of surrogacy for single moms: Becoming Single Mother Thanks To Surrogacy.

Feel free to ask for further questions,

Best

12/27/2019 at 09:03
  3. Hi dear,

I’m also single and currently looking for options to become mother. I’ve been through lots of failed relationships, always waiting for “mr right” but he never came. So it turns out I’m too old now to become a mom naturally and my physician told me due to my decreased ovarian reserve I should look into surrogacy. I’m currently considering the destinations Florida, California and Las Vegas.
    Maybe we can exchange.

02/03/2020 at 09:21
    • Hi Laura,

in the USA, it is also possible for single women to hire a gestational surrogate if the intended mother is unable to carry the pregnancy to term herself. However, keep in mind that the legislation differs in each state. Therefore, I suggest you inform you first before starting a surrogacy treatment: Surrogacy in the USA- Is it Legal in all 50 States?

As you are interested in Florida, California, and Las Vegas, I also recommend you to access our fertility report which helps you determine which of these states to choose. Besides, you will get a detailed explanation as to how surrogacy works for your family model, about the legal procedure, costs and much more. Here is the link: your personalized fertility report.

Hope this is of use to you,

wish you all the best.

07/15/2020 at 06:58
  4. I personally love the idea of coming for surrogacy to Ukraine. Firstly, because of it’s surrogacy friendly law. The baby is considered to be yours from the moment of conception. The surrogate cannot stand any rights. She has no right to keep the baby after delivery which makes couples absolutely safe. The birth certificate is issued with the names of the intended parents. Everything’s simple when being guided with professionals in this field. I know for sure BTC helps the IP with obtaining the birth certificate and other legal services. Friends of mine had a trouble when being at the exit process. She had a single letter differed in their marriage certificate which caused them a huge trouble. But the clinic helped them through and soon they could take their baby girl home.

08/22/2020 at 13:22
Leave a reply