Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Surrogacy experience in Greece

Surrogacy experience in Greece

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">SaraC</span>
    SaraC

Hello,

we are from Italy and currently looking for surrogacy in Greece. For further exchange I’d like to get to know more people who are either currently in the process or have completed surrogacy in Greece.
    We actually had an appointment in Greece and liked the clinic so far. We are also comparing other destinations and would like to hear first-hand experience before making the final decision.

09/05/2019 at 14:02
  2. Hi Sara,

we are also planning a surrogacy treatment in Greece. I hope we can find more people for exchanging opinions and recommendations. We still haven’t decided if we should opt for Greece, Ucraine or USA. We are actually leaning towards Ucraine for cost reasons. But if someone can recommend a Greek fertility clinic we also would be open to have it done there.

12/27/2019 at 10:38
  3. We are interested in Greece, can someone here recommend us a clinic or agency? We absolutely have no clue how to get into contact with any of those. Thank you. Wish all of you best of luck.

01/09/2020 at 16:59
    • Hello Marc,

if you’re looking for a recommendable Greek surrogacy agency, we recommend you fill in our fertility report.

Wish you all the best!

02/25/2020 at 09:15
  4. Hello,

Can someone explain me the basic steps of surrogacy in Greece? I only happend to find posts about Ukraine but heard elsewhere that Greece would also be a possible country. How does
    the matching process with the surrogate work? In case of egg and/or sperm donours- what do we have to keep in mind? Do we need lawyers and how does the affiliation process work?

Thank you for commenting this.

02/27/2020 at 10:55
Leave a reply