Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Ucraine with VittoriaVita

Surrogacy in Ucraine with VittoriaVita

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">marc</span>
    marc

Hello,

we are from the U.S. and for cost reasons, looking for surrogacy in Ucraine. We are interested in VittoriaVita and would like to get more Information from like-minded people who already underwent a surrogacy treatment over there.

01/02/2020 at 09:55
  2. Hi,

we did it the first time 8 years ago and we already have a little boy. Now we are on our second surrogacy because we want a girl. Our surrogate mommy is already pregnant, we just returned from spending a few days in Ukraine because we wanted to see the ultrasound of the baby and how the mommy is doing.

01/05/2020 at 17:01
    • Thank you for your input. I’m also in talks with a different agency and will have made a decision by the end of the month. It’s actually quite hard which one to choose.
      I hope you have your baby soon. Thank you

01/15/2020 at 12:04
  3. Hi Marc, we’re from London, U.K and are also looking at Ukraine agencies for surrogacy and are considering VittoriaVita and a couple of others. Wondering if you’ve decided to go with them yet? It’s difficult to pick one!

Thanks

03/01/2020 at 23:59
    • Hello Kevin,

choosing the right fertility clinic is not an easy task since a couple of things have to be taken into account such as budget, location, services, success rates… Also, one of the most important factors is feeling comfortable with the clinic since the journey to parenthood can be quite overwhelming.

Therefore, we recommend you visit at least 2-3 different clinics and compare your impression of each one. Our fertility report helps you in your decision by listing suitable agencies or clinics in your preferred area. You’ll also get a description of how surrogacy is done step by step as well as a cost estimate to avoid negative surprises. Just click here: Your fertility report.

Hope this helps

Best of luck

01/03/2020 at 15:36
  4. Howdy!

I’m a newbie here. My wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now and surrogacy is now our last resort. However, we can’t afford a US agency. We tried in Canada but we couldn’t find a surrogate. Now we’re considering going abroad. We came across the Ukraine. We can’t decide between Biotex, Ilaya and VittoriaVita. We had a Skype with each one of them. They seem serious and trustworthy. However, we also heard some negative comments about each of them. Now we are unsure.

Hope someone could guide me here.

03/02/2020 at 07:01
    • Hi there!
      My husband and I also decided to go to Ukraine for surrogacy in 2018-2019. We know that US is one of the best destinations for surrogacy, but unfortunately we couldn’t afford it either. We did a massive research on this topic and after some time we decided to turn to IVMed clinic in Kiev and I am so happy we did. Actually, Biotex and Ilaya were also on our list but after finding some very negative comments about them, we were no longer ready tp start with them. As we stayed in Kiev we’ve also met a very nice couple from the US, who at that time was already going through the exit process with Ivmed and they were very happy with the result they’ve got. So I think it was one of the things that had a big impact on our decision.
      As for the clinic, the people there very nice, our personal assistant was always there for us and tried to help with any issue we had. Now we’re the parents of a cute baby boy, who’s 7 mos now and words can’t even describe how happy we are. So if you’re still thinking about a clinic for surrogacy I would def recommend you check on Ivmed.
      Also, if you have any questions about our experience with them, feel free to contact me, I’ll be happy to share the details 🙂

04/21/2020 at 11:54
  5. Hi there,

I’m a single and looking for paternity options. For budget reasons I also considered more economic destinations. Which EU country would you recommend for a 40 year old single male?

03/02/2020 at 14:31
    • Hi Zanzibar,

first of all, to get an overall overview about paternity options as a single and its destination, we recommend you have a look at our post: How can a single man become a father?

Also, our fertility report will guide you through the selection of a suitable destination and agency for your familiy model.

Hope this helps,

Best

03/02/2020 at 14:55
  6. I’m in a same-sex marriage and we consider becoming dads. We could undergo surrogacy here in the U.S. but the costs are too high for us to stem. Do you have any other suitable country for us? Maybe eastern Europe?

01/02/2021 at 18:02
    • Hi Max,

currently, there are two destinations for gay couples: the U.S. or Canada since all European countries exclude singles and same-sex couples. However, keep in mind that each country has its pros and cons.

While it is easier to find a surrogate in the U.S. due to financial compensation, it will be more difficult in Canada since they only allow the altruistic form of surrogacy which, in turn, is an advantage, though, since the altruistic nature of the process will be reflected in somewhat lower costs. Read more about your options here: How Does Surrogacy Work for Gay Couples?

If you can’t decide on which country to choose, you can fill out our fertility report. This tool helps you find a suitable clinic in your preferred area. What’s more, it also includes a description of the process step by step and – most important- a detailed cost estimate on how much the surrogacy process will cost in your case.

Hope this helps,

all the best.

01/14/2021 at 15:48
Leave a reply