Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Surrogate twins and delivering vaginally

Surrogate twins and delivering vaginally

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">samantha</span>
    samantha

Hi there, this is samantha and i’m currently 11 weeks pregnant as a surrogate for a wonderful couple of two dads 😀 i’m carrying twins btw and i’ve a strong desire to deliver them vaginally but doctor is not sure yet if this will be possible as a twin delivery is more risky… I’m planning to ask a lot of questions next week when i meet by OB because i want to deliver these babies in the same way i delivered my daugther! Obviously first things first, and if a c-section is required for the health of the babies, that’s set in stone… I think my OB is not so comfortable with me being a surrogate and that’s why she says there’s a strong chance for me requiring c-section, what do ya think ladies?

05/11/2018 at 10:28
  2. Hello, as long as the first baby is head down and larger than the second baby, there’s no reason for not trying to deliver naturally, as long as you’re healthy and there’s a good prognosis! At least that’s what my OB said when I was pregnant with twins 😉

05/16/2018 at 09:02
  3. Hey! You are doing an amazing job. You are such an amazing woman. Helping two dads is wonderful because everyone deserves to have a family. I am also opting for surrogacy at a clinic in Europe. I have met my surrogate as well. I am so glad the clinic is treating the surrogate amazingly. Their staff is very caring and supportive.

08/18/2018 at 15:00
  4. Hello there Samantha! Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. Surrogate is the main part of the surrogacy process. I am also an infertile person. I opted for surrogacy and went to Europe because surrogacy banned in our country. I had been provided with great services and blessed with a child. I really have a great respect for surrogates. Stay blessed.

08/19/2018 at 04:50
  5. hey hey,

I was also a surro for two lovely twin babies. I had them through c-section… I’d offered vaginal birth but they told me they wouldn’t do this in surrogacy treatments. Dunno if it’s always like this or just in the hospital were I gave birth.

10/21/2019 at 11:42
  6. I suppose IVF doesn’t necessarily result in twins. But it can result in multiples. It depends on how many embryos are transferred at a time. Of course, this doesn’t mean that if 2 embies are put back then it’ll definitely result in 2 babies. Ladies write quite often about one of their embryos vanishes for some reason. Only one gets stuck inside. Others put back 2 and end up with 2 healthy babies. Or transfer 3 and have 3 little ones. I believe this is too individual. Anyway I’m happy to hear surrogacy has worked out for you! Blessings.

11/03/2020 at 09:45
Leave a reply