Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Working as freelance surrogate?

Working as freelance surrogate?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">gwen1</span>
    gwen1

Hello folks,

I’m in a peculiar financial situation. I’ve been unemployed for 5 years when recently the topic becoming surrogate came to my mind. So I read that surrogates
    are paid a considerable amount of money. But they are also hired through agencies. So I assume the agencies keep an enormous amount for themselves.
    I think working independently, I’ll could earn more. What do you think? Does anyone have any advice regarding this aspect?

10/19/2019 at 11:23
  2. Hello Gwen,

we don’t recomend you to work independently.

Agencies can save you a lot of headaches. They will take care of all financial and legal aspects so that you’ll just have to sit back and take care of the pregnancy of the IP’s future newborn.

Here I have some articles that could be of interest: Becoming a Surrogate Mother- Pros & Cons

For becoming a better overview of the importance of professionals involved in surrogacy, read on here: What professionals take part in surrogacy?

Hope I was able to resolve your query,
    Best regards

10/22/2019 at 11:33
  3. Hi Gwen
    Where are you located? We are looking for a surrogate and do not want the headaches of being scammed by agencies. We are a couple in the medical profession. We would rather pay an honest person what she is worth for the beautiful gift than give it to an agency.

07/07/2020 at 19:17