Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Your opinion as surrogates with Circle Surrogacy

Your opinion as surrogates with Circle Surrogacy

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">lmyem31</span>
    lmyem31

Hey, i don’t wanna share my name but all i can say is that i’ve already submitted my application to become a surrogate with them and till now they’ve been very nice to me and i’m very happy (and so is my husband). i think i’m a good candidate (young, with 2 children)… but since i’ve just started with them i wanted to know if there’s any woman who’s been through this process already… anyone can give me their feedback on the staff?

05/12/2018 at 10:32
  2. hello lmyem31, all i can say is that they are a very helpful team and my experience was very nice but this was some years ago but i’ve heard some women say that the matching process is a bit slow with them. Just ask them how’s it going or what’s the average waiting time… just in case you are expecting to be matched this year. I hope this helps

05/15/2018 at 07:43
  3. Hi guys,

I was a surrogate with Circle surrogacy long time ago and I have to say it was a great experience overall. Would do it again if it wasn’t for my advanced age!!

01/09/2020 at 22:34
  4. Hello,

I’d also like to become a surrogate. How does the matching process at Circle Surrogacy work? I’d love to become a mommy for a gay couple. I actually know a gay couple which would love to become dads. So would it be possible to show up at the agency, tell them I’d know someone interested in surrogacy and me being prepared to be a surrogate for them? Or do I have to accept people they match me with?

02/03/2020 at 09:24
  5. How many times can you become a surrogate? I already was a surrogate at a different clinic but would like to change to circle surrogacy. Would they still accept me as a candidate? I’m also 36 years old if that’ relevant.

06/16/2020 at 13:41
Leave a reply