In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the following data refer to the company to which this website pertains to:
DCIP Consulting Solutions, S.L.
C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5, Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 València
Registro Mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 2763, Folio 110, Libro 0, Sección 8, Hoja A 82733, Inscripción o anotación 3
Tel: +34 963 498 949
This Legal Notice aims to regulate the use of the website https://babygest.com/en/ (hereinafter, the Website), which pertains to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, or the Owner), with VAT Number B53853461 and registered office based in C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5 Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia, Spain.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by the user.
The access and/or use of this website infers the category as User of our website and assumes without reservation the full acceptance by the user of each and every general condition in the access and/or use of the website included in this Legal Notice.
Users are recommended to read carefully this Legal Notice on a regular basis, as the terms and conditions of use of the Website, described herein, are subject to change.
Use of the portal, access and safety
The Owner is not responsible of damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to users by the use of browsers or versions other than those for which this Website has been designed.
Obligations of users
Obligation to make proper use of the portal
Conditions of access to this website shall be conditional on current legislation and the principles of the user’s good faith and legitimate usage. It is forbidden to carry out any activity against DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or that is contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user is obliged to use this service without carrying out acts that may be considered illicit or illegal; that infringe the rights of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, or third parties; or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
This web use with illegal or not authorized purposes is forbidden, expressly prohibited and with strict compliance:
- Any violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to honor, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industry property rights, etc.).
- Carrying out any kind of advertising or commercial information directly or in covert form, the sending of mass mailings (spamming), or similar communications.
- Inserting computer viruses, faulty files or any other computer programs which could damage or adversely affect content, programs or information systems.
The information that appears in this website is current as of the date of its most recent update. The Owner reserves the right to modify, develop and update at any moment the terms of this Website.
Intellectual property rights
All information contained in this website as well as graphic design and codes used, are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights provided in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Restated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong exclusively to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or its licensees. Any reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, or public disclosure of the Website, either partially or totally, and in general of any object which according to current legislation can be protected by intellectual property regulations.
All content of the Website and all content available through the products and services of the Owner, including but not limited to, the designs, text, pictures, graphics, photos and other video material, sound material, format, software, and other materials, as well as their selection and availability (hereinafter Content) shall remain the exclusive property of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
Nothing contained herein shall be may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, transmitted, or sold in whole or in part, in any form, without the explicit consent in writing of the Owner. Uploading or republishing Site Content on any Internet site, Intranet, or Extranet is forbidden, as well as incorporating the information in a database or compilation. Any other use of the contents of this web site comes off decisively prohibited.
The contents of this Website are not to be used for public information or commercial purposes, and shall not to be modified without the prior consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or third parties. Any usage of these marks or trade names included in this Website is forbidden, without the prior written agreement of the Owner. Especially, the brand names, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner.
The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data as requested by the email account that is property of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, made available to users, has been created to, depending on the case, to manage and address requests for information, doubts and suggestions, or the publications or services, activities, events developed by, offered, advertised or sponsored by DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS.
As regard the retention period, tour personal data is kept as long as they are necessary to fulfill all the legal duties, or the user requests the removal and has the authority to make such request.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is authorized to the processing of personal data based on the consent provided by the user with one or multiple particular purposes, as provided in Article 6.1. a) of the Regulation on personal data protection.
Also, the details that we have on our system or in writing are always up to date so that they correspond to reality as accurately as possible. To this end, the user must implement such changes, directly, when this option is available or by notifying, through irrefutable means, the area or department that is responsible for such changes at DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS.
Personal data collected through an email account that is property of the person in charge of the treatment of such data will never be shared or communicated to third parties, except for those circumstances where they are required for the proper development, control, and compliance with the purpose(s) expressly mentioned, specified in the law, or under specific circumstances in which the user is expressly informed.
However, the interested party can exert his or her rights, according to the GDPR, including:
- Right of access to the personal information you have submitted to the Website
- Right of rectification and erasure
- Right of limitation
- Right of objection
- Right of data portability
The interested party may exercise their rights in writing addressed to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., with registered office in C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5 Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia, Spain, attaching a copy of the Personal ID Card or an equivalent document.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS has adopted the technical and organizational procedures legally required in its information system in order to guarantee the safeguard and confidentiality of the data stored, thereby preventing, in so far as is possible, its unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment, or access; considering the state of the art of such measures, cost of their implementation, nature of the data, scope, context in which they are processed and purposes of the data collection process, as well as risks of varying probability and severity associated to each measure.
- Privacy & Data Protection Policy – Creating an Account
- Privacy & Data Protection Policy – Cost Calculator
All information about the cookies used in this Website, as well as the different options available for modifying or disabling them, are available in the following page about our Cookies Policy: https://babygest.com/en/cookies-policy/
Users can configure their browsers to notify them of the creation of cookie files. The website is accessible without the need of activating the cookies, but it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for certain amenities. The purpose of a cookie is to make the browsing process easier for the user.
The Internet user who wants to introduce external links to the Website of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS must comply with the conditions set out below, an ignorance of which does not constitute a release from the liabilities deriving from Law:
- The link only linked to the home page or main page of the Portal but you cannot reproduce it in any way (inline links, a copy of the text, graphics, etc.)
- Under applicable legislation in force, the establishment of frames of any kind around any part of this Website or containing the Website, or allowing its contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than the Website and, in any event, where contents not pertaining to the Website may be jointly viewed so that it (I) may cause or lead the user to error, confusion, or deceit concerning the true and genuine source of the services and contents of reference; (II) constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) it is used to take advantage of the reputation and prestige of the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS brand name; or (IV) is forbidden in any other way under existing legislation is strictly forbidden.
- The page bearing the link may not incur in any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement on DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, its employees, or the quality of the services it offers.
- In no event will the page bearing the link state that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS has given its consent to the use of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or of another characteristic sign of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS within the sender’s webpage is forbidden except for those cases permitted by Law or expressly authorized by DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS as long as such in such case is a direct link to the Website is permitted in the manner established in this section.
- The page with the link must faithfully observe the law and may under no condition contain or link to elements, whether belonging to this page or to those of third parties that: (I) are illicit, harmful, or contrary to morality or good conduct (pornography, violence, racism, etc.); (II) actually or potentially create the false impression that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS subscribes, endorses, adheres to, or otherwise supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, whether illicit or otherwise, made by the sender; (III) are inappropriate for or not pertinent to the activity of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS by virtue of the location, contents, or theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to prohibit external links in the Website, and may request the removal of links to its own website if they do not meet the conditions established herein.
The user is the sole responsible of the infringement to the site or the damage he/she can cause due to site page use.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages of any nature that may arise, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses, malware or harmful programs through the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent this from occurring.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of the information introduced or the consequences that could be derived from errors in contents provided by third parties that may appear on this Website.
Also, users are informed that the contents published on inviTRA have been written to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/visitor of this Website, and his/her physician. As such, inviTRA is not responsible of the use that each person makes of such information in time or form. For this reason, we recommend patients that they do not take medications or make decisions based only on the information stated herein, without asking previously a licensed physician previously.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS takes no responsibility for the products, contents and services of other websites that may link to it, directly or indirectly, through the Website, except in those situations provided for in article 17 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In case a user considers that there is a link to inappropriate or illegal content, the user shall inform DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, in accordance with the procedure set out in Section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The existence of linked websites never presupposes the existence of agreements with individuals or entities who are responsible for or who own them, or the recommendation, advertisement, or identification of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS with the declarations, contents, or services they provide. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right of removing in a unilateral way and in any moment the links that appear in the Website.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is unaware of the content and services of the linked websites and therefore is not liable for damages resulting from the illegality, quality, unavailability, error, and futility of the linked websites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is released from responsibility regarding to “cookies” that third persons may install in the hard disk of the user’s computer.
Any communication that is necessary between DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS and the user should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent in writing to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5 Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia, Spain.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions that that preside over this website and all the relations that could be derived are safeguarded by the Spanish regulations.
The relationship between DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS S.L. and the user shall be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia.