Women with Morris syndrome, also known as Androgene Insensitive Syndrome, prensent specific characteristics as follows:
- Missing uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries
- Undescended atrophied testicles
- Tall stature and small hips
- Short vagina with blind termination
- Scarce pubic hair and axillary
- Decreased bone densitiy
Read the full article on: Morris Syndrome: Characteristics, Causes and Reproductive Options ( 33).
By Zaira Salvador (embryologist) and Romina Packan (babygest staff).
Last Update: 09/10/2019