How Much Does Gestational Surrogacy Cost?
The aim of this report is that after completing the form, you get a personalized report in real time where you will find:
- A detailed explanation of the surrogacy treatment you select.
- The tests you should do before spending money and contacting clinics or surrogacy agencies.
- We will explain you how to study the cost estimates that these clinics or agencies will give you. In order to do this, we will analyse, step by step, the legal process (choice of clinic, agency, lawyers and trust, necessary insurance, affiliation, etc...), so that you can detect if the company you choose follows the recommended legal process.
- Based on your profile we will indicate the countries compatible with your family model where this treatment is legal.
- You will also be able to see a breakdown of approximate prices in each of the compatible countries (cost of the clinic, donor, surrogate, compensations, agency, legal services, etc.). This way you can compare budgets
- Finally we will give you a detailed timeline to give you an idea of how long the process will take.
Babygest is a magazine specialized in assisted reproduction and surrogacy, our only task is to provide contrasted and transparent information. This report is free and informative only, does not imply any commitment on the part of the user.