Babygest is a digital project and registered trademark that belongs to the company DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., located in Calle Profesor Beltrán Báguena 5, Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia (Spain), with VAT No B53853461, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain. This company is also responsible for the management of the project described herein.
Form to calculate the cost of surrogacy arrangements
Through our website, users can find a form at https://babygest.com/en/calculator/, hereinafter referred to as Calculator. Users can fill it out and submit it to receive information on surrogacy arrangements for free, along with cost estimates with the fees of surrogacy agencies and other companies that work in the sector. These companies are considered compatible with the personal situation of each user.
Forum rules and general posting guidelines
This digital project includes several sections where users can get involved, ask questions, or share their opinions. Any person who fails to comply with the basic rules and posting guidelines described hereunder is subject to be suspended or permanently banned from the forum, that is, the account will be deleted indefinitely. Moreover, our administrators and moderators reserve the right to move to other forum, edit, or delete any message that fails to comply with the rules and guidelines explained herein:
General posting guidelines
- Respect: This Forum gathers a large amount of users from different countries, ages, and personalities. For this reason, it is material to respect these co-habitation rules to allow everyone get involved freely, and respecting their fellow users and their opinions.
- Moderation control: comments on articles, new topics and responses on existing threads will be passed to the moderation queue before being published to ensure compliance with forum and moderation rules. They will be reviewed and approved by one of our editors beforehand, who will be responsible for determining whether or not a user complies with the rules detailed here. However, this may be limited by human capacity for moderation.
- Moderation capacity: the rules of moderation are executed by the employees of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. Although there are automated systems, it is complex to carry out controls, filter, moderate and review all the comments in web projects that, in some cases, exceed 100,000 daily visits and have hundreds of comments every day. As a result, messages are often approved automatically. If at any time it is detected that there is a comment that does not comply with the rules detailed here, you can and should contact our company so that we can take action.
- Correct spelling: It is essential for all forum users to get their spelling right. Do not forget that you are posting on a Forum, and not using a chat or sending a SMS. Needless to say, it is not about becoming spell-checkers ourselves, but about avoiding the use of SMS language, also known as textese. Using all caps on the Internet is neither recommendable, as it is akin to shouting and makes the words look "louder".
- Privacy: This is probably one of the most controversial topics across the Internet network. Moderators keep close attention and apply strict criteria when it comes to determining whether a user infringes or violates the privacy or confidentiality of another user without his/her consent. Sharing publicly private messages sent by another user is strictly forbidden Any act that could lead to damaging or violating the privacy or another user will be immediately punished: the information posted will be removed, or depending on the severity, the user’s account could be temporarily suspended or directly eliminated.
- Criminal Code: the Organic Unit of the Judicial Police can investigate internet users by following their IP address should the commit a criminal offence, such as false accusations, violation of privacy by means of information technologies (i.e. hackers), or identity theft. Threatening or pestering the users or moderators through the forum, email, or comments on posts is considered a felony under Spanish law. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. The database of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. contains all IP addresses and exact times of each one of the comments posted every user. If so required, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will collaborate with the law enforcement authorities to examine the legality of such actions by providing all the user data collected in our database.
- Personal data: DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to remove a user’s personal data, or any other information, with the purpose of ensuring privacy and preventing defamation, in which case the user would be committing a crime against the honor.
Moderation protocols and permanent ban of users
We will not approve the comments or threads that:
- Are contrary to, scorn, or threaten the fundamental rights and public freedoms contained in international treaties, and the rest of the legal code.
- Enable, promote, or incite criminal offences, discrimination, defamation, harassment, or actions that are illicit, or fail to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- Insult, promote, incite or enable discriminatory actions, attitudes, or behaviors on grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
- Include, make available to, or enable access to products, elements, messages, or services for criminal purposes, or are violent, pornographic, denigrating, or fail to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- Induce or tend to induce an unreasonable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite users to get involved in dangerous, risky, or detrimental practices for their health and mental stability.
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, or untimely, and may induce errors regarding the subject or the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- Are protected by whichever intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the authorization of the content's owner for an aimed or planned use.
- Include a copyright or any other identifying data of the rights and technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any information mechanism that has been deleted or manipulated previously.
- Violates the business secrets belonging to third parties.
- Are contrary to the right of honor, personal and familiar intimacy, or personal image rights.
- Violate the rules on secrecy, or confidentiality of communications.
- Constitute illicit, deceitful, or unfair publicity and, in general, constitute unfair competition.
- Contain viruses or any other electronic element which could harm or hinder the functioning of the net, the system, or IT equipment (hardware and software) belonging to third parties, or that may damage electronic documents or files stored on said computer equipment.
- Hinder the efficient functioning of the service due to their characteristics (e.g. file extension, format, etc.); (or) justify terrorism, advocate genocide, or theories based on revisionism.
We might delete comments on articles or forum threads for the following reasons:
- Spelling: When a comment is illegible.
- Flooding a forum: Bombing a thread with inappropriate or pointless comments, as well as posting off topic comments to clearly redirect the main subject of a thread, can lead to the removal or a comment or, in certain cases, the permanent ban of a user.
- Duplicate content: If the same message is posted on multiple threads (a.k.a. copying & pasting), only one of them will be approved.
- Already existing topics: It is very common to find various threads addressing the same or almost the same subject in the forum. For an effective functioning of this forum, it is preferable to avoid practice, as you end up splitting a topic into two threads, and reducing the visibility of certain threads.
- Double posting/cloned topics: Submitting two or more times in a row the same topic will lead to the deleting of one or both messages. To add new information to an already existing message or reply, you should use the “edit” option instead of posting a new message.
- Gibberish/nonsense: We reserve the right to remove threads, or isolated messages, posted by users that are or are about to be banned after failing to comply with the forum rules. You should not get involved in this type of threads. First, because your reply will be deleted along with the entire topic. Second, because you ease the moderator’s task. Third, in order not to collaborate with those who aim to bother and impede the correct functioning of the forum (the so-called trolls).
- Women advertising their ”womb for rent”: By no means will an ad by which a woman advertises herself as a “womb for rent” be published, either implicitly or explicitly.
- Selling medications between individuals: In accordance with the Spanish Law 29/2006 regarding the guarantees and rational use of medications and healthcare products, selling or reselling medications between individuals is strictly forbidden. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to delete immediately any thread or comment which contents induce to this practice.
- Off topic comments: Those messages which subject is clearly unrelated to the central theme of a thread and are pointless can be deleted.
- Spam, self-promote, and advertising: We will not publish topics containing adverts linking or talking about other websites, under it is permitted by the administrators of the forum. Advertising third-party companies is forbidden as well.
- Posting comments, topics, or replies languages other than in English outside the forums specifically created for that purpose.
If your message has been deleted and you consider this is a mistake, you can request a review of your case through the contact form that you can find at the end of this page.
Reasons why we can ban a user:
- Failure to comply with the moderation protocols: Anyone who fails to comply with the moderation protocol and forum rules explained above can be permanently banned.
- Duplicate accounts: No user is allowed, under any circumstances whatsoever, to enter duplicate nicknames to write in the forum with the purpose of skipping the rules detailed herein.
- Fake users: Giving fake testimonials is considered to be a serious breach of this forum rules, especially if their purpose is to end up serving as a promotion of an agency, clinic, or company in general. This forum has been created with the purpose of letting its users share their personal experiences and clarifying their doubts, and not with the intention of manipulating others for the benefit of agencies, clinics, or companies from this sector.
- Submitting private messages to public forums.
- To trigger off or bother the moderators/administrators of the forum: We will ban any person who attempts, in bad faith, to criticize the rules and posting guidelines of this forum, as well as the work of specialists and moderators in general. These actions are useless and only cause nuisance and difficult our work.
- Using proxies (i.e. hiding your IP address) consistently to participate in our forum.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to preserve those messages posted by banned users when other users have replied to the original topic afterwards. Removing the whole thread would exclude all users from accessing that information, and the messages that comply with the forum rules would become meaningless.
A user that has been permanently banned can request a review of the case by means of the contact form that you can find at the end of this document.
Role of the moderators
The role of the moderator is to create a free space that incentives participation under a pleasant atmosphere based on respect.
As long as possible, this is what a moderator does:
- Deleting messages and posts that fail to comply with the forum rules and general posting guidelines.
- Banning those users that impede the good functioning of the forum.
- Replying to the messages posted by users.
- Removing illicit content, messages, or videos.
- Deleting messages that contain spam or ads.
Liability limitation of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
- The user agrees to use appropriately, in accordance with the rules and posting guidelines explained earlier, and licitly this website and its contents, in compliance with the applicable law. Users should refrain from using the sections where they can interact without authorization, or with fraudulent or illicit purposes.
- The user recognizes its exclusive responsibility for the use of the forum and the comments on articles, excluding DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. from any responsibility.
- DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not be held responsible, or identifies with the beliefs, opinions, contents, or protests submitted by the participants in the forum in their personal capacities, and under their own responsibility.
- DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. shall not be held responsible of the data, websites, images, or files that are accessible through links available amongst the contents of this website, supported by the right to freedom of expression, as it is the sole responsibility of their holders. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., subsequently, does not approve or endorse the products, services, contents, information, data, files, or any other material available in such websites or files, or control or shall be liable for the quality, legality, veracity, or utility of such information, contents, data, or services available on the websites linked or the contents of the forum.
- Also, the links or contents available in this website are published to extend the information available on an issue or share an alternative point of view. The fact that they are included does not mean that we accept such contents or that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. collaborates with the owners of such websites. Thus, we disclaim all liability in relation with them, or for the damages that it may cause for different reasons in your IT equipment (hardware and applications), documents, or files.
- If a competent authority declares the unlawfulness of the data or contents, hence instructing their withdrawal, or if the existence of damage has been declared, and we have been specifically served notice of the legal ruling, the links indicated will be immediately withdrawn.
- In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will act in accordance with the requirements in the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
- The contents provided on this website are provided solely for informational purposes, not constituting any commercial offer, neither constituting or substituting any professional advice, either directly or indirectly, arising from the use or application of the information on this site out of its purposes.
- DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of this website or its contents either due to technical, security, control, maintenance, web server or any other provider failures, attacks against information systems, or any other causes beyond its control, and for this reason disclaims any liability, either directly or indirectly, for them.
- DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. shall not be held responsible for failure, errors, or damages, either directly or indirectly, that may occur to the user’s IT equipment, or the files or documents stored within, and are derived from the quality of your IT equipment, the presence of viruses or any other malware that may damage your computer, the quality of your internet connection or access to internet, web browser malfunction, or the use of software that is not updated or is used without the appropriate license.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We remind you that any message may be read, used, reproduced and quoted by other users or readers on Babygest or other sites.
You can delete or edit your own comments after logging in.
In compliance with the new Organic Law on Data Protection and for your protection, full names (name + surname), emails and private telephone numbers published in your comments will be automatically deleted.
As a security measure we want to prevent other users from misusing this information.
If you want more information about security you can go to "Security Policy". If you want more information about privacy you can read the "Privacy Policies".