Information Magazine about Adoption, Complex Cases of Fertility & Surrogacy
Success rates of international surrogacy
Menu

Success rates of international surrogacy

1. Suzie2689
    Suzie2689

Hello,
    I am Suzie. Just joined and quite surprised the amount of information the forum provides. The purpose of my post is to know the success rates of international surrogacy. I am over the age of 40 and looking for surrogacy as my last option to overcome infertility. I have a low ovarian reserve. What are the chances of my successful surrogacy journey? Has anyone here with low ovarian reserve pursued surrogacy s their last option? I can’t wait to hear all your experiences. I would like to have some insight about the procedure that may require after the surrogacy process in order to bring the baby home.

08/26/2018 at 19:20
  2. Hi there

I hope that my words will give you beneficial information. Unlike you, I have another diagnosis – an advanced stage of endo. And surrogacy was the last chance to have a baby in our family. We were looking for a good clinic with a reasonable price really long. And we have found it in Ukraine. Lately, we have learned that our centre for human reproduction is one of the powerful places. The surrogacy process was really smooth. The representatives of the clinic also deal with the paperwork thus we haven’t got any problem with the exit process. Honestly, our time during surrogacy flew really fast! The main thing, it is to have this procedure is reliable. I completely forgot, I was 37 and my husband was near 40 when we started our surrogacy journey!

02/11/2019 at 13:35
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.